Favourite Music 💌🎵

Words of the Heart ~ Lyrics


    So, often we find ourselves listening repeatedly to a paragraph or some lines from a song. We name it our favourite song or our favourite tune. We immerse in the beats of the song and find ourselves in our fairytales or mystic worlds, so to say. The myriad impact of how some words depict our current or all-time situation is what catches the eye and the mind, always.

    I've visualized dreams in some songs, reality in some and some in-between escapades in certain melodies. The words, the paragraphs, the tunes and the beats excite me. I feel I'm empathized by my favourite songs. There's a thought that someone out there has perhaps carved what my mind did. It's a beautiful déjà vu, rather. And believe me, there's nothing more satisfying than hearing in music, what the heart croons. 

     There's such apathy and generosity in music. Especially one wherein we just weave our imagination from. The list of favourite songs actually conveys what the lips fall short of.  Agitation, agony, Love, longing - all these adjectives become nouns when we hear our favourite song and besmear ourselves with it. Some beats we dance to, some we cry in, some wherein we kiss our better half (oh yes❤) and some where we feel one with either ourselves or the Almighty. 

     There are different playlists and different tastes in every gadget we envision. There are life stories visibly hidden among them. In fact, as I said earlier, beats convey what the mouths don't. There are either fulfilled or unfulfilled desires in these clusters of tunes. And through the many emotions the songs carry, pass days and nights of many souls. For some, sadly, music is the only companion. Though, even that's welcome. 

     Speaking about myself, I want all my favourite songs to become my reality. I want them all to combine in one beautiful symphony and listen that by the beach. Pretty poetic but true. Current favourite and all-time favourite, both categories pave way in my playlist for infinity. And I can't easily detach from them. 🙆. Here's wishing all readers beautiful, musical, favoured memories. 


Love, 
Naisargi 💜

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

When this ends...

Count your blessings

Shuru se shuru karein ❤